A Blog on Mythology and occasionally on Reality.


This is a Blog on Mythology, both Indian and World and especially the analysis of the myths.

In effect, the interpretation of the inherent Symbolism.


Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Independence Day

Friends, Indians and Countrymen, lend me your ears,
I come to bury the dirty politicians, not to praise them,
I want to evoke the sense of responsibility in every Indian, who care so much about rights
I want to remind one and all, that it is not for such times that people laid down their lives, for the present crop of leadership are not all that honourable.
 

My countrymen, its for you and me to ensure change, it won't happen by itself.
For now, let us see, hear and feel, let us keep a track of it all.

Come elections, exercise your right and be responsible.
Don't fall prey to politicians seeking change, that is change for themselves, not us
Be the change, that we want, and change there will be!

I am wishing all, a very Happy Independence Day, this is to ensure that the next ones are truly HAPPY, not just an adjective to the phrase Independence Day!

(adapted and localized from Shakespeare's play, Julius Ceaser)

No comments:

Post a Comment