A Blog on Mythology and occasionally on Reality.


This is a Blog on Mythology, both Indian and World and especially the analysis of the myths.

In effect, the interpretation of the inherent Symbolism.


Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome to my Blog. The title sounds familiar? Well Ms. Rand could sue me for plagiarism, but I just can't help but use her line......this line has stuck on me ever since I read the 150page monologue by John Galt more than 20 years back!

But this blog is not about her, its about - what is in me and my ever-troubling mind. So what better way than to blog?

What am I going blog? Mythology is a pet subject and will be writing on mythology quite extensively, both Indian and World. All about the fantastic world woven by the myths and the very rationale of such stories.

But that won't be all. There will be more.

Wait and watch......and keep reading.

Send me your views, questions and opinions.

Utkarsh

1 comment:

  1. was interesting to note that you are still in sync with john galt- i have swept him off somewhere in the inner recesses of the subconscious mind. Welcome to the world of blogging

    ReplyDelete